David’s Story

In the Fall of 2012 I was contacted by a woman who needed a health reading. I met her at her home after many back and forth emails to  make sure I felt safe going there alone.

 She was a pleasure and a joy to work with and I was easily able to complete her reading. When we finished and I was gearing down to hit the road for home, she casually mentioned that she and her teen-aged boys had been losing sleep and waking up at different times during the night. She reported blankets being taken off them while they were sleeping, being poked, feeling watched, and hearing footsteps running across the attic, to name only a few of her concerns. She asked me if maybe I could help.

 Since I was already in her home I obliged and then took a few moments to close my eyes and check out her house with a remote visit, which is to say that I, from where I was seated in her home, had a look around Trisha’s place using clairvoyance.

 What I found was what seemed to be either a male teen and a younger, preteen girl, or a form that appeared to have one superimposed over the other – the female over the male.

I felt very different energies from both. Almost immediately, I knew from the male that he had a story that he needed to tell before he would move on. I felt that there was some sort of a gun accident, but that was all I could get…until I was able to talk with him one on one.

I use many different tools to gather information from Spirit, but on this occasion I chose to use my pendulum and dowsing chart (sort of like a Ouija board, but not). I pulled out a paper chart I had crafted with the alphabet scribbled across it, and started to explain to Trisha what I was about to do.

Before I could even get a word out of my mouth, the pendulum began swinging to the following letters: M-E-E-T-M-E-U-P-S-T… and I finished the sentence by saying, “Meet me upstairs. Well, I guess that’s our cue.” I felt bad for my new client and friend. I’m not sure she had ever seen a dowsing session, and I was not given enough time to properly explain the process before we were summoned upstairs.

A word of caution – I am very skilled at dowsing, and I use protection, not only for myself, but also for my clients. Please visit a reputable dowsing site, (MirrorWaters is an excellent resource), to learn the dos and don’ts before trying this on your own. In inexperienced hands dowsing can be a problematic practice, because you may not know who is attached to the other end of the energy tether.

We arrived upstairs and I was pulled to a bedroom to the west of the upstairs. When I say I was “pulled,” I mean it was a feeling like I belonged up there, like a craving, if you will, and I followed this “craving” until I reached the room that seemed to be calling me. According to Trisha, this was the room where most of the activity had taken place. We sat for a few moments and the impressions began flooding my thoughts.

I began by asking my unseen friend to slow down a bit and explain to me what he wanted me to know. He seemed very excited to finally have someone to talk to, and he was throwing out so much information so quickly that I could barely catch what he was saying. And then, I clearly heard (in my thoughts), “It was an accident! Tell them it was an accident!” Then almost immediately I heard, “It was NOT a suicide!” I was shown a picture of a gunshot to the head and then a feeling of bewilderment, as to say, “What just happened?” He told me, “Tell them it was an accident. Tell them I’m okay. Tell them I love them.”

Visually, I saw a young man, not more than 20 years old if he were alive today, with brown hair, light eyes, thin build, and hair just below his neckline. He appeared to me wearing blue jeans and a long-sleeved jersey-style tee shirt. His demeanor was very sweet, and he felt to me that he truly cared for people and their feelings.

Using my intuition, I tried to get his name, which worried me some, because at that state of my psychic development, I wasn’t really good at getting full names. But I did hear “Thomas.” I didn’t feel that this was his name, so I pulled out my paper chart, which had been folded and stuffed back into my pocket. I verbally asked him his name: “D-A-V-I-D.” Now, we were getting somewhere! A moment or two later he spelled out his last name (withheld for privacy).

I asked David if there was anyone around who might be able to help us locate his family. The pendulum began to swing in a clockwise direction, indicating “Yes.”

Trisha began spilling out names of people she knew in the area. We figured if David was at her house, there was a good possibility that the people he was trying to reach lived within close proximity to her.

When she got to the name “Wilbur,” I felt him give me a very strong Yes! Trisha agreed to talk to Wilbur (her neighbor across the street) to help locate David’s family so we could pass his messages on to them. Wilbur did confirm that a young man, David, had died in that neighborhood and he had hung around with a good friend named Thomas. We gathered all the information we could in that span of time, and it was time to close out our session.

A few days later I received an email from Trisha. Not only had she found David’s obituary, but she had located his father who lived in her very own neighborhood, less than a quarter of a mile from her home. She decided to pay him a visit.

He was understandably skeptical, but she made it clear that she was there for David, not him. He told her that his son had committed suicide, and this was where it got interesting. Trisha described David as I had seen him, and told his father that his son had not committed suicide, but that it was a terrible accident.

David had explained to me, with visual images and strong feelings, that one second he was here and with the very next beat of his heart he was on the other side and in shock over what had just happened. He told me there was no pain; he was just instantly out of his body. My client explained all this to his father, who agreed that some of what she said had made sense. I’m willing to bet a lot more made sense than he wanted to admit. Trisha said the dad appeared very worn, even sick. My gut and common sense told me that David’s death caused a terrible rift in their family, one that destroyed its foundations with both blame and guilt, and he could not rest without them knowing the truth.

 As informative as David was with his own story, he claimed no responsibility for waking Trisha’s boys at night. But this is another story for another time.

David’s Obituary:

“David P., (last name omitted for privacy), was born September 16, 1983 in Houston, Texas to Lynn and Vera. David passed from this life on September 11, 2003 at the age of 19 years. He will be remembered as a person who thought of the needs and wants of others before himself. David had a brilliant mind, a bright soul, and a beautiful smile; all of these will never be forgotten by all those who knew and loved him. He leaves behind his parents, Vera and Lynn; brother, Christopher; sister, Kimberly; and numerous aunts, uncles, and cousins, as well as his very best friend, Arturo O. A gathering of friends for visitation will be held Sunday, September 14, 2003 from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. A memorial service to celebrate and remember David’s life will be held on Sunday, September 14, 2003 at 3:00 pm with Bill Fehmer, officiating. In lieu of flowers, David’s family has requested memorials be made to the David P. Memorial Fund, in Care of Cypress-Fairbanks Funeral Home, 9926 Jones Road Houston, Texas 77065.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *